You should report to Fazz Business if you received any transaction notifications alert for any unauthorised transaction as soon as you receive them. This can be done by submitting a support ticket through this link: Here. We will only be able to process any such report of unauthorised transactions via this support channel.
If you were not able to report the unauthorised transaction to us as soon as you received the transaction notification, provide us with the reasons for the delay in reporting the transaction in order to help us with the investigations.
Assist us by providing the following details of the unauthorised transaction:
- The affected affected Fazz Business account
- Identification information of the account holder (including name, email address, and mobile number where applicable);
- The type of authentication device, access code and device used to perform the payment transaction;
- Whether your Fazz Business account, authentication device, or access code was lost, stolen or misused and if so:
- the date and time of the loss or misuse,
- the date and time that the loss or misuse was reported to us, and
- the date, time, and method that the loss or misuse was reported to the police.
- Where any access code (e.g. password) is required for the Fazz Business account,
- how you recorded the access code, and
- whether you had disclosed the access code to anyone
- Any other information about the unauthorised transaction that is known to you.
We treat these reports seriously and will get in touch with you as soon as possible. We may also request that you file a police report if we deem it necessary as part of the investigation process.
Article is closed for comments.